SALD Primer, Winter 2018
A Primer on Strategic Alignment of Learning & Development is now accepting registrations for our Winter 2018 webinar! Based on the proven method described in our book Partner for Performance: Strategically Aligning Learning and Development, this free online course features a live webinar on January 18, 2018 from 11:30-12:30 A.M. Eastern US. The webinar will be led by Ingrid Guerra-Lopez, IFNAE’s founder and CEO, with active involvement encouraged through commenting and polling.
Click below to register for the course. A link to a private webinar will be sent to registered participants prior to the event, and all registrants will be sent a reminder email with the link, too. The webinar will be recorded and posted on the private course page for review or for registered participants who were unable to attend the live event.
Who should attend?
- Talent Development Business Partner
- Senior Trainer or Training Manager
- Learning and Talent Development Professional
- Senior Talent Development Specialist
- Human Resource Development Specialist
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Performance Improvement Consultant
- Performance Analyst
- Other learning and performance improvement professionals